We are committed to the health and well-being of our people at CFC…
What we are asking of you:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your forearm when coughing and sneezing.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds at a time. Use soap and water when possible.
- If no soap and water are available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60%-95% alcohol. There will be
hand sanitation stations throughout the facility.
- All serve team personnel and CFC staff are being asked to refrain from physical contact with people. Please
understand that for the time being we will need to avoid hugging and handshaking. You will receive warm
verbal greetings when you arrive!
- Upon arrival an usher will seat you and your family. They will also dismiss you at the end of the service.
- If you are checking your children into the KidZone for children’s ministries ages 6-12, please know that the
KidZone is restricted to parent/guardians and children only. Make plans for one adult and only the children
being checked in and checked out to enter the area.
- No food or drinks will be served.
- We will be receiving offerings at the end of service and there will be offering stations placed at the doors for
your convenience. Tithing envelopes will be available in the chair backs.
- You can text keywords to 55498 for new guests- CFCguest and prayer requests/testimonies- CFCamen or complete a print version at the Info Center.
- THIS IS TEMPORARY…very soon we will be able to return to some of our normal activities and areas
currently closed will reopen.
CFC is committed to providing safe and sanitized spaces at our facilities:
- All Social Distancing guidelines will be followed with regards to seating in the auditorium, children’s area and when checking in children.
- We are dedicated to offering a clean and safe environment with regular cleaning and sanitation practices. Restrooms will be monitored and sanitized during all services.
- We are using the latest technology to sanitize all public areas with hospital grade disinfectants.
- Masks will be made available at the Info Center upon request.
- Only our Foyer, Auditorium(s), KidZone, and Restrooms will be open.
If you and your family plan to stay home, here are ways you can stay connected:
- You can receive updates and stay connected through the CHURCH CENTER app or the events tab on our
website at experienceccfc.com.
- You can watch live services at https://experiencecfc.com/live; or on Facebook and YouTube
- You can watch current and past messages at https://experiencecfc.com/sermons/
We are aware that there are many unknowns and uncertainty in this season. Opinions will run the gamut with regards to safety concerns and each person is responsible to choose how they wish to conduct themselves in public.
As believers in Christ we are committed to follow His Word that tells us in Romans 12:10, “Be devoted to tenderly loving your fellow believers as members of one family. Try to outdo yourselves in respect and honor of one another.”
It is our highest aim to continue to show the love of Christ to all who come to one of our campuses. As always we will keep on “loving people to life”!